Step Up To Quality Rating
The A. Sophie Rogers School for Early Learning participates in Step Up To Quality rating system.
Our school has:
- low staff/child ratios
- higher education qualifications for teachers and administrators
- teachers and administrators who complete more than 20 hours of specialized training every two years
- lesson plans that support each child’s growth
- assessments to evaluate and improve the learning experience
- programs that help families and the community provide more opportunities for children
Step Up to Quality is a collaboration between the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. It is designed to rate the quality and improvement of licensed learning and development programs in Ohio. Programs are recognized for their ability to exceed general health and safety standards.
Learn more about Step Up To Quality.