Funded by the Kellogg Foundation, The SOLYLUNA Book Reading Club promotes families’ access to books for young children, in an area of high illiteracy in Mexico. Workshops and materials are being developed and shared across Mayan villages in Yucatan State in a collaboration between the CCEC and Solyluna School in Merida, Mexico.
- Solyluna_Book_1 – U janalil in lu’um
- Solyluna_Book_2 – Jats’uts in wotoch!
- Solyluna_Book_3 – Le aluxoobo’ beetabo’b tumen le hechiceroob mayaob
- Solyluna_Book_4 – A leer xoox!
- Solyluna_Book_5 – In soolar Mi patio
- Solyluna_Book_6 – La Feria Cha’an
- Solyluna_Book_7 – La Layenda de Mayapa’n
- Solyluna_Book_8 – Mi Gran Amigo