The SFC and CCEC utilize a centralized room scheduling system to prevent rooms from becoming overbooked. We are pleased to offer our facilities to community organizations and outside groups who wish to reserve space in the Schoenbaum Family Center. To reserve meeting space visit: go.osu.edu/SFCspace
When reservation requests are made for the Schoenbaum Family Center for 6:00 PM or later and over the weekend when there is no SFC/CCEC person present to serve as point person, an hourly fee of $30 and the cost of security (provided through Ohio State University’s Security & Protective Services Division) is required.
- Hourly rates for security are $60 for 1 hour, $50/hr for 2 hours or $40/hr for 3 hours or more. Rates are subject to change.
- Request must be made at least three weeks in advance to ensure availability of security and fee has been paid prior to the event
SFC does not provide event or tech staff support on-site to groups using the facility. We encourage groups to arrive early to test and familiarize themselves with the technology available and to setup the space as needed.
Space must be returned to the original setup after the event. Users must ensure that the room is reset to its original lay-out and trash is removed; failure to do so may result in restrictions in future use of facility space.
Availability of Space:
Classroom 260: holds up to 65; has access to internet, movable smart board and white boards
110 Conference Room: holds up to 10; has access to internet, smart board and white boards
Town Square: holds up to 113; has access to internet, chairs and tables (not available Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Library: holds up to 20; has access to internet and two open access computers
Parking at the Schoenbaum Family Center:
- Free street parking is available at all times (except when street cleaning takes place)
- No parking is allowed in the Schoenbaum Family Center lots between 7-10 a.m. or between 3-6 p.m. in a child drop-off space. Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Visitors to the Schoenbaum Family Center:
- Visitors to the Schoenbaum Family Center must sign in at the front desk and receive a visitor’s badge.